Uploaded mopidy-tunein 0.3.0-1: New upstream release. Moved to pkg-mopidy team.
Released Mopidy-Spotify 2.3.1: Works around search being broken in libspotify by using the Spotify Web API for the search functionality, and nothing else.
Wrapped up and released Mopidy 2.0 release. This was a quite large release that ports to GStreamer 1.x and adds support for gapless playback. It was uploaded to Debian in time to be part of Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.
Released Mopidy-Spotify 3.0.0: A couple of small compatibility fixes to work with Mopidy 2.x and GStreamer 1.x.
Updates to packages not in Debian, only at apt.mopidy.com:
- Uploaded mopidy-spotify-tunigo 1.0.0-0mopidy1. Far down the chain, it depends on libspotify, which is not in Debian.
- Uploaded mopidy-spotify 2.0.0-0mopidy1.
Updated homebrew-mopidy with lots of new releases:
- Mopidy 2.0.0
- Mopidy-Dirble 1.3.0
- Mopidy-SoundCloud 2.0.2
- Mopidy-Spotify 2.3.0, 2.3.1 and 3.0.0
- python-backports-abc 0.4
- python-backports-ssl-match-hostname 220.127.116.11
- python-certifi 2015.11.20.1
- python-cffi 1.5.0 and 1.5.2
- python-requests 2.9.1
- python-singledispatch 18.104.22.168
- python-six 1.10.0
- python-tornado 4.3
feature/py3-compatbranch on top of Mopidy 2.0.
Planned breaking changes to modernize Mopidy.js: change default calling convention to
by-position-or-by-name, replace When.js with ES6 Promise, replace Bane.js with EventEmitter, and replace Buster.js with Karma+Mocha.