- Uploaded mopidy 1.1.2-1: New upstream release. Moved to pkg-mopidy team.
- Uploaded mopidy-dleyna 1.0.5-1: New upstream release. Moved to pkg-mopidy team.
- Uploaded mopidy-soundcloud 2.0.2-1: New upstream release. Moved to pkg-mopidy team.
- Uploaded mopidy-somafm 1.0.1-1: New package in pkg-mopidy.
- Uploaded mopidy-internetarchive 2.0.0-1: New package in pkg-mopidy.
- PR #1381: Made
lookup()ignore tracks without URI.
- Updated docs for Raspberry Pi installation to match Raspbian jessie.
- Rewrote docs for running Mopidy as a service, more focused on systemd than Debian specifics to also cater for Arch users.
- PR #1397: Added missing MPD
- Merged a bunch of contributed fixes and released Mopidy 1.1.2.
Updated all extensions hosted under the Mopidy GitHub organization with either the name of the primary maintainer or a call for a new maintainer. The extensions in need of a new maintainer are:
If you’re a user of any of these and want to contribute, please step up. Instructions can be found in the README of any of these projects.
feature/gst1branch is complete as far as I know. There are no known regressions from Mopidy 1.1.2. PR #1419 is hopefully the last iteration of the pull request and GStreamer 1.x support will land in Mopidy 1.2.
- Wrapping up the 1.2 release is now the focus. We might want to include this in Debian/Ubuntu before the Ubuntu 16.04 import freeze February 18, depending on feedback over the next week or two.
- Added one new crawler.
- Released comics 2.4.2.
- Merged one new crawler and a crawler update.