- Uploaded mopidy 1.1.2-1: New upstream release. Moved to pkg-mopidy team.
- Uploaded mopidy-dleyna 1.0.5-1: New upstream release. Moved to pkg-mopidy team.
- Uploaded mopidy-soundcloud 2.0.2-1: New upstream release. Moved to pkg-mopidy team.
- Uploaded mopidy-somafm 1.0.1-1: New package in pkg-mopidy.
- Uploaded mopidy-internetarchive 2.0.0-1: New package in pkg-mopidy.
PR #1381: Made
lookup()ignore tracks without URI.
Updated docs for Raspberry Pi installation to match Raspbian jessie.
Rewrote docs for running Mopidy as a service, more focused on systemd than Debian specifics to also cater for Arch users.
PR #1397: Added missing MPD
Merged a bunch of contributed fixes and released Mopidy 1.1.2.
Updated all extensions hosted under the Mopidy GitHub organization with either the name of the primary maintainer or a call for a new maintainer. The extensions in need of a new maintainer are:
If you’re a user of any of these and want to contribute, please step up. Instructions can be found in the README of any of these projects.
feature/gst1branch is complete as far as I know. There are no known regressions from Mopidy 1.1.2. PR #1419 is hopefully the last iteration of the pull request and GStreamer 1.x support will land in Mopidy 1.2.
Wrapping up the 1.2 release is now the focus. We might want to include this in Debian/Ubuntu before the Ubuntu 16.04 import freeze February 18, depending on feedback over the next week or two.
- Added one new crawler.
- Released comics 2.4.2.
- Merged one new crawler and a crawler update.